Is there a signature dish you’ve never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 30” M series built-in single oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes, and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You’re in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is Wolf's most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise, intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. There’s even more usable interior space. With the M Series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
10 Cooking Modes For Predictably Delicious Results
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Stone.
Gourmet Feature For Foolproof Meals
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
Color Touchscreen Controls
- A color touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't - for instance, choosing from a library of presets in Gourmet mode.
Choice Of Control Knob Color
- Choose black, stainless or Wolf signature red control knobs - whichever best fits your kitchen décor.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Dual Verticross Convection For Consistent Heat Across All Racks
- No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - the advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever. Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish. Expect faster preheating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
Largest Capacity Ever
- At 5.1 cu. ft., it's the most spacious Wolf built-in oven, with a curved back wall for increased capacity and better air flow, able to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time.
Easily Monitor Progress Inside
- Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Standard Or Flush Inset Installation
- M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
Capacity 5.1 cu. ft. Controls Digital Convection Oven Yes Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Warranty 5 Year Limited. See store for full details. Bake Yes Broiling Yes Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Stainless Steel Cooking System Convection Cutout Dimensions Standard 28.5" x 27.5" x 23.25"; Flush 30.13" x 28.75" x 24" (W x H x D) Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 23 in. Digital Display Items Clock Door Style Unframed Electrical Requirements 240/208 V; 60 Hz; 30 A Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Professional Height 28.5 in. Interior Dimensions 25.25" x 17.50" x 19.88" (WxHxD) Light(s) Halogen No. of Oven Racks 3 No. of Rack Positions 6 Oven Cavity Finish Cobalt Blue Porcelain Oven Door Window Type Large Triple-Pane Glass Shipping Weight 273 lbs. Thermometers & Probes 1 Meat Probe Width 29.88 in.