Features10 Cooking Modes For Predictably Delicious Results
Gourmet Feature For Foolproof Meals
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Stone.
Multiple Pans And Rack Positions
- With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
Reheat Mode Brings Leftovers Back to Life
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions. Both pans are stainless steel – one solid, and the other with a perforated bottom well-suited for dishes prepared in steam mode.
- Using convection and just the right amount of steam, this mode gently rehydrates up to four pans' worth of food evenly and without drying – making it a must-use mode for bringing last night's leftovers back to life. Temperature range from 210° F to 300° F.
Convection Steam Mode
- Controls heat and airflow with professional precision, with a fan circulating hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven. Every part of the interior enjoys more uniform heat, for more consistent results and browning. Convection mode temperatures range from 85° F to 445° F.
- Use this mode for poultry, bacon, any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside. Convection Steam mode temperatures range from 85° F to 445° F.
25% Larger Interior Capacity
- Use this mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven's many different cooking modes. Easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to delicious desserts!
- More than 25 percent larger than similar units, large enough to roast a 15-pound turkey, Wolf's convection steam oven gives you room to prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once.
Capacity 1.8 cu. ft. Controls Digital & Mechanical Convection Oven Yes Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor. See store for full details. Bake Yes Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Stainless Steel Cooking System Steam; Convection Defrost/Preheat Yes Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 21.5 in. Door Color Black with Glass Electrical Requirements 240/208 V; 60 Hz; 20 A Extend Cook Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 17.88 in. Interior Dimensions 17.87" x 11" x 15.75" (WHD) Light(s) Halogen No. of Oven Racks 2 No. of Rack Positions 4 Oven Door Window Type Large Shipping Weight 80 lbs. Thermometers & Probes 1 Meat Probe Width 29.88 in.
Specification Sheet Download