Features10 Cooking Modes For Predictably Delicious Results
Gourmet Feature For Foolproof Meals
- Precisely control heat, steam and airflow for the best results with any dish, from roast chicken to chocolate brownies to garlic-roasted asparagus. Even bake bread like a pro and bring leftovers back to life. Ten modes are Steam, Auto Steam Bake, Convection, Convection Humid, Convection Steam, Gourmet, Slow Roast, Reheat, Recipes and Keep Warm.
Multiple Pans And Rack Positions
- Simply tell it the type of food you are putting in the oven – anything from a souffl to a crown roast to a few sweet potatoes. The climate sensor detects the volume, shape and consistency and adjusts time, temperature and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time.
Reheat Mode Brings Leftovers Back to Life
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions. Both pans are stainless steel – one solid, and the other with a perforated bottom well-suited for dishes prepared in steam mode.
- Using convection and just the right amount of steam, this mode gently rehydrates up to four pans' worth of food evenly and without drying – making it a must-use mode for bringing last night's leftovers back to life. Temperature range from 210° F to 300° F.
Convection Steam Mode
- Controls heat and airflow with professional precision, with a fan circulating hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven. Every part of the interior enjoys more uniform heat, for more consistent results and browning. Convection mode temperatures range from 85° F to 445° F.
- Use this mode for poultry, bacon, any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside. Convection Steam mode temperatures range from 85° F to 445° F.
Slow Roast Mode
- Use this mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven's many different cooking modes. Easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to delicious desserts!
- The ultimate convenience for busy gourmets. Just insert the probe into your prepared meat, select the appropriate slow roast setting, tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked main dish that's rested and ready to serve.
Capacity 1.8 cu. ft. Controls Digital & Mechanical Convection Oven Yes Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor. See store for full details. Bake Yes Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Stainless Steel Cooking System Steam; Convection Defrost/Preheat Yes Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 21.5 in. Door Color Black with Glass Electrical Requirements 240/208 V; 60 Hz; 20 A Extend Cook Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 17.87 in. Interior Dimensions 17.87" x 11" x 15.75" (WHD) Light(s) Halogen No. of Oven Racks 2 No. of Rack Positions 4 Shipping Weight 80 lbs. Thermometers & Probes 1 Meat Probe Width 29.88 in.
Specification Sheet Download