From the delicate VariSimmer™ setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all burners, this is a precise and powerful sealed burner system. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner included on select models. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even the most challenging recipes.
Large Capacity Oven
- Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
- The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
- Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Concealed Bake Element
- Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
- Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
- Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Depth (in.) 28.69 Width (in.) 35.88 Baking Convection Height (in.) 37 Broiling Convection Controls Mechanical Ignition SureSpark™ Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor. See store for full details. Fuel Type Natural Gas Grate Color Black Handle Type Professional Handle Color Stainless Steel Grate Styling Continuous Grates Overall Color Stainless Steel Cooking System Convection Grate Material Cast Iron Number of Oven(s) 1 No. of Oven Racks 3 Door Swing Option Drop Down No. of Rack Positions 6 Electrical Requirements 240/208 V; 60 Hz; 30.5/26.4 A Burner/Element Configuration (1) 18500 BTU; (5) 15000 BTU Roasting Convection Light(s) Control Dials Type Burner Sealed Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Oven Door Window Type Large No. of Elements/Burner Cooking Zones 6 Capacity (cu. ft.) 5.6 Interior Dimensions 30" x 19.50" x 16.50" (WxDxH) Light(s) LED Shipping Weight (lbs.) 500