Is there any heartbreak to compare with finding that your cooktop just turned a pound of Belgian chocolate from ganache to trash? Low-heat finesse, not just high Btu-power, sets the Wolf 30” gas cooktop apart from its rivals, protecting your investment in fine ingredients. No need to hover with a worried eye, or tap a ladle nervously against your palm. Your chocolate melts – you stay cool.
Four dual-stacked burners give you greater control over a wide range of heat output, from 18,000 Btu for restaurant-quality sears and 25% faster boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of soups and sauces. A seamless stainless steel burner pan makes cleanup easy. And porcelain-coated, cast iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another. You’ll cook (and melt) with more confidence than ever before.
Our Most Powerful And Precise Burners Ever
- Wolf’s patented dual-stacked burner design means each spot on your rangetop cooktop is really two burners in one. The upper tier of the burner now produces up to 18,000 Btu on 30” and 36” models for 25% faster boils, and the power to maintain performance even when you’re searing several steaks at once. Meanwhile, the lower tier allows you to dial down to just a breath of flame for gentle simmering and melting. And with a sealed, seamless burner pan, drips and spills stay on the surface for easy clean-up.
Cast-Iron Burner Grate With Easy Slide Finish
- Continuous cast-iron grate with a matte black, porcelain finish lets you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Rigorously Tested To Ensure Dependability
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Spark Ignition For Each Burner
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
Simmer and Melt With Complete Confidence
- The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of a flame, to splendidly melt fine chocolate or reduce sauces without scorching, or keep soups at an ideal, gently-bubbling simmer for hours.
Easy-To-Clean Burner Pan
- Made of seamless stainless steel, so clean up is a breeze.
Exceptional 24/7 Customer Support
- Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
- Stainless control knobs capped in black are set against an all-glass control panel. LED-backlit indicator lights appear only as controls are engaged, giving the panel a pure, clean, contemporary look.